So for what feels like weeks, -A- has been grabbing the closest willing set of hands and cruising all over, showing signs he will be
walking soon. When you convince him to let go, he will
stand there for a brief moment, just long enough to realize he's doing it and then he will slowly lower himself to the ground and
crawl to the next destination. And for weeks I have tried to get him to do the very same thing with a toy, but no luck, that is until today...so look out here he comes, ready or not.
So here he is learning to walk...we all learn to walk one step at a time.
Me thinks that the moment my legs begin to move, my thoughts begin to flow.
~Henry David Thoreau
5 comments:
How cute is that! He is getting so big! Just think now you have two little ones to chase around!!!
Sweet! Nice to meet you Nicole :)
so dang cute! his smile at the end is the BEST!!!
No way he's walking! Where have I been? I feel like I haven't seen the boys in ages! Go Drew!
Did you send me your email address? I wanted to send you your Blurb code. I have been a little out of it since my baby was born, so I may have lost your email. Email me at plummer.natalie@gmail.com
I will send you your code for $29.95 off a Blurb book.
Congrats!
Post a Comment