In this house we eat peanut butter, lots and lots of peanut butter.
That being said, we haven't attempted peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with -A- just yet, I usually like to wait until a year. However with an older brother that LOVES the stuff, if -A- was allergic we'd certainly know by now. -N- likes to share...and we are never really sure whether or not -A- has actually eaten it.
However, as -N- and Dad worked in the garage after snacks, -A- and I had projects of our own to work on. For one brief moment I set down -A- and opened the garage door to ask -B- a question (what must of been 10-15 seconds Tops), in that time -A- made his way back to the coffee table and the unsuspecting container of peanut butter from -N-'s snack. By the time I got to him, well there was {nothing} to do but take pictures...
We have one more peanut butter lover in this house, and it's a good thing he isn't allergic, cause this certainly would have been a bad reaction!


3 comments:
That's hilarious!
That is just too cute!!!
ROTFLOL!
Post a Comment