-B-: Okay you hide and I will count...1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10! Ready or Not Here I come!
-N-: (jumping out from hiding place) Here I am! (as if the hiding spot truly hid the little man to begin with, see)
-N-: Okay I will count you hide Dad.
-B-: (see him)
-N-: 1 (open one eye while squinting out of the other), 2, 3 (-N- close your eyes), 4, 5, 678, 9, 10! Ready or NOT here I Come! Dad where are you?
After a little time goes by...and an "I can't find him Mom", Dad makes himself a little more visible
and -N- begins to giggle when he catches a glimpse of Dad and runs to say I found you!
(I can still see you)(That's better)
After a few rounds he was getting better at the game, but the suspense is just too much at this age to expect him to stay hidden for any small amount of time and now that I think about it, I am not sure I want him to be a good hider...


1 comment:
To freakin' funny! What a great family day! LOVE IT!!!!!
Post a Comment