On this St. Patrick's Day, I had the privilege of visiting with a close friend while at her stay at the hospital. Earlier today at 11:12am, her and her family welcomed a new addition, Miss
-E-.
She is a little doll weighing in at 6 lbs 5.9 oz and she stretches out to a 19 inches long. They are all so excited to have her here,
all the way from her newly titled
"BIG SISTER"
to the proud BIG Bro
and of course the glowing parents. Watching them with their new little one was so fun and I was GIDDY! Soon we will be welcoming our third born, and meeting Miss -E- made me wonder what little -J- will look like, what features he will have, who he will look like, and how big he will be, but for now, today, I will just enjoy meeting little -E-!




3 comments:
Great pics! You're good! Thanks for entering my giveaway!
Awwww....sweet baby:)
please visit
Post a Comment