Friday, March 19, 2010

Friends and Flowers...

With our good friends in town from California it was most certainly time to make our annual trip to the Botanic Gardens.

Miss -H- and Miss -A- joined the boys for some adorable and candid photos.  So many to choose from, so prepare yourself there are quite a few packed into this post! {I mean a WHOLE lot}



A couple of Old Souls




Peeking in on a thoughtful conversation





Pensive



Up to {Something}




Even caught a pic of the girls with Mom


Mischievous







Things you shouldn't do whilst at a Botanic Garden





Innocence



{Sisters}


Friendship







There are those Old Souls Again, a lasting friendship!



Deep Thought


Purpose

There were so many lovely moments between these sweet friends. 

I had so much fun not only capturing these pictures and between Andee and I we got a whole plethora to choose from as you can see, but I really enjoyed editing these with my new found rules of photography!

2 comments:

Jess, Jason, Kenzie and Kadence said...

Nicole! These look so great! What sweet pictures!!!

Leslie said...

Those are some breathtaking pictures, Nicole! I especially love the ones with the old souls, soooo sweet!