So as the holidays begin to role around I drop deep into the crafting world to figure what to make and this year I intend to have something homemade for each member of the family. So I even have -B- in on the process with a list of projects for him to work on too.
This also means fewer pictures get taken and more time is spent being creative. I aways have great plans to take pictures on Thanksgiving but some how the fun with family and all that yummy food tend to get in the way and I never even break the camera out of it's case, so unless we are with -B-'s family relaxing in IL we never have photographically documented proof of the day.
This year we were with my family and my parents made a decision to travel to Ohio to spend it with my younger brother. We ended up heading over to my Aunt and Uncle's house with my grandmother to enjoy our good eats over there and boy oh boy were they YUMMY!
However, at the end of last week -N-'s school had their Thanksgiving festivities and I did remember to break out the camera for some candids there, so I'll share those instead...
Wearing one Authentic Native American Headress!
-N- shared his yummy cupcake, which -A- was very THANKFUL to enjoy too!
And this is Mrs. "B", -N-s wonderful teacher, whom we Love.
Happy Thanksgiving All!


No comments:
Post a Comment