Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pure Silliness~

These two boys have become quite the pair! I don't really stand a chance anymore as the conspiring has already begun! When one little mess is clean I am quickly taken right to the next. One of the most amazing sounds that comes from all of it has got to be the laughter though.

Seriously, how can I explain to -N- that he has to stop "fill in the blank" when -A- is belly laughing as he does "fill in the blank". Who cares if it could hurt or mame, really he'll only stop laughing to cry or stop breathing!

But there are pure moments of joy wrapped up in all the other moments when you find them like this...

in a state of PURE Silliness!

2 comments:

::Sylvia:: said...

Hi there! I've been trying to get in touch with you! You won the $50 off coupon to Old Navy from A Purse Full of Cheerios! It expires on Friday, so please email me asap! Sylvia{at}ChasingCheerios{dot}com

Danielle said...

Haha! They are getting so big!! I have missed your updates!