So this was one of four pictures taken last year for our Christmas card, sequentially it was the third one taken and after I quickly snapped a few, I reviewed them and we were DONE!
However, this year went quite a bit differently. Considering last year I could pretty much mold -A- into whatever pose I desired, since he was just learning how to sit up on his own, and -N- was so excited to be wearing the same thing as his brother, I should have known better. They both cooperated amazingly last year for an almost 3 year old and a 6 month old.
This year with an almost 4 year old and a 1 and a half year old we had an entirely different story...
My checklist:
Set up Christmas Tree------Check
Locate the boys' Christmas Outfits-------Check
Locate the boys' Christmas Outfits-------Check
Dress them in said Outfits------Check
Position both boys in front of the Tree------Check
Begin snapping pictures, in hopes of achieving a similar happy pose...
case and point!
Poor -A- has some serious drool rash going on, nothing a little Photoshop can't fix, all I needed to do was get the pose right and a little touch up work...
Ooooh I know maybe it's the angle, let's try some Portrait style shots...
Ummm, okay so maybe not. Fortunately I was able to capture a couple, and I mean a couple as in maybe 2 adorable individual shots, so back to the drawing board.
(see what a little photoshop can do for some drool rash?)
Between my nausea and their overwhelming cooperation, who knows we may be going back to a preprinted sign and go kind of card, I guess we'll see.
UPDATE: Yeah ummm, so what can I say, no Christmas cards this year, there is always next year though, right???


1 comment:
hahah these pictures are too funny!! I have the same problem though.. I think it may be a kid form of winter blues because it seems like I get the best pictures of them when they are outside!! Love it!! hahahahah!
Post a Comment