Friday, April 17, 2009

Look Who's 9 months Already!


So it's official -A- is 9 months old, with 3 new teeth, one more on the way, he is at a total of five, soon to be six and crawling like a champ! He goes in for his check-up next Thursday so we'll have the official measurements then, but in the meantime he is almost 20lbs! and it looks like he has stretched to a length of 28.5 inches long. My how big he seems, starting at 6lbs 4 1/2 oz and more than tripling in 9 months could have something to do with it. He is a muscular little boy, the other day I was changing his diaper when from the flat of his back, he sat straight up...I can't even do that, I have to put out an arm or something for added support, okay so maybe not but I was still rather shocked! HA

Now the tricky part is capturing him crawling on film as he has gotten rather speedy and has a mind all his own, so the path I want him to take isn't necessarily the one he WANTS to take. Look at him go!




-N- loves his little brother and boy are they going to have some fun as -A- gets older.




It's apparent that -A- loves his big Bro -N- too.

Lastly, Eating one at a time is highly overrated, especially when you can devour 3 at a time.

No comments: