Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday...took a little longer than just Tuesday

I love having my own space to create. Our laundry room is rather large and so I decided to use the empty space as my craft area. It isn't anything glamorous but it's all mine! With such tight quarters, everything has to be put in it's place, or it ends up looking like this...
The Before: Complete Chaos and piles everywhere!




Let's not forget the laundry side of things...


and that's on a mild day.



So I started this project on Tuesday, but let me tell you, it was a chore and with little to no time to sit and chip away at the many piles, it took til today to get it finished. Whoooo, I'm exhausted!!


The After: Aaahhh, Organized Chaos, hehehe, My beautiful space!!







Shoot and another Tuesday is almost here. I think this time I'll go for something small, say the...refrigerator?




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!!!! I am so happy you have a space that is all yours--a girl with boys needs that--heck a girl with girls need that...better "tackle tuesday" mine!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment on 'Fun Snacks 4 Kids'. What a woman you are! I'd love to see some of the fun crafts you make in that lovely space!

Jamie said...

Your space is so awesome! I'm jealous!