Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Musings of a Two Year Old...

Each night -N- demands that I snuggle with him at bed time, mind you only after Daddy takes him in and tucks him in, I'm not allowed.
So tonight I walked in, covered him up and laid down to snuggle with him. Thus began his musings...these are the things he knows to be true and ways to prevent himself from falling asleep-
  • I told Daddy I DON'T WANT TO GO PEEPEE
  • My Daisy (our dog) didn't find any monsters, cause they are pretend and only I can see them
  • My friend Aiden is scared of monsters too

I interject...monsters aren't real they are pretend so you don't need to be afraid of them and neither does Aiden. Continuing...

  • My friend Aiden is my buddy
  • So is my friend Bryson, he's my buddy too
  • but Mel (their Mom) is not my buddy, she is just Mel (me-trying not to laugh)
  • My Daisy is not a girl

Again I interject...yes she is.

  • No she is not, she is a dog

...yes she is, she is a girl dog. I am a human girl, you are a human boy and she is a girl dog.

  • nope Mom, she is not a girl just a dog and I don't like humans

...fast forward a bit and on the topic of Santa now, yes he is already being talked about here at the -G- household.

  • Mom I don't like Santa, well I do but just when I call him Noah
  • Santa looks like Noah from Noah's ark, but no one says I WANT, I WANT, I WANT to Noah

...so there ya go people. What will he think of next, don't worry cause I'm sure I'll hear all about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! AND, I will remember to tell him I am not a human, as he does not like those. I therefore, am just an auntie--a girl one of course:)