Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkin Painting with Friends...

Today we had so much fun! We invited some friends over and painted pumpkins for Halloween.


-N- couldn't stop talking about it all week in preparation for the big day and once it arrived he was thrilled to finally be allowed to paint the pumpkin that sat on the counter all week long. Here's the budding artist:


Then there was -A-'s take on things, for most of the morning he watched the excitement from the back of his eyelids like this...


but at one point he graced us with that wonderful smile of his, see...


I had more fun than anyone though, it took me right back to my teaching days, to have so many children running around and playing. This is how I get my fix, and I don't even mind the mess, shhh, don't tell anyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me you did not do that onthe carpet? cannot tell if that is carpet or linnolium/tile.

However, It does look like fun and I wish we had been there to paint with you!!!!!

Life with boys... said...

nope Jacks it was on the linoleum and even those little feet that stepped in it, were caught before walking on the carpet. Love the new pic of you by the way!