For -N-'s 3rd birthday (mind you he just turned 4 in Feb) we got him a fishing pole. Today we went out and actually used it!
The fish were biting and all of the FISHERMEN caught fish!
Fishing is a spectator sport, that is, only if you are with fishermen that don't require silence. Luckily our fisherman DON'T!
While -N- and Grandpa fished,
-A- threw rocks!
-J-, G. Gram and I sat and visited and watched
(when I wasn't taking pictures that is)
And for the record, -N- being the accomplished fisherman that he is, after catching his FIRST fish, has hung up his hat with no desire to go fishing again!
He wasn't a fan of the whole fish thing, casting a line, holding the pole and waiting were all just fine for him, but once he reeled in that fish, that was the end of his brief career, I guess...


No comments:
Post a Comment