Saturday, October 17, 2009

Bring on the pumpkins...

Once again upon us, is the beginning to the holiday festivities. We have been busy painting pumpkins with friends this week and had so much fun painting.

Before we could paint though we had to make a trip to the Pumpkin Patch of course.

It was an amazing Pumpkin Patch by local standards, keeping in mind that there aren't any actual pumpkin patches here.
This one did a great job of faking it, setting the pumpkins out in a field to picked through,


a hay maze, bounce houses, funnel cake, (yes I said funnel cake!) and ample opportunities for photo ops.
Let's just say the past two years I have had much to be desired after leaving the pumpkin "patches" but this year...I was satisfied!

We will be going back again next year! And hopefully -B- will be able to join in on the fun since the year he spent the day working.






No comments: