Thursday, August 20, 2009

Enjoying Summer...

Dripping Sugar on a Stick Popsicles,
with friends...

Today we enjoyed a day spent with great friends, some of which I missed on camera, because they left before I got it out, but we know they were there and that's what counts! We spent the day swimming and snacking and the kids absolutely loved the dripping, cold fruity popsicles. Perfect!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Those are some beautiful shots!

Cynthia said...

Yum! Messy...but worth it:P

Allison said...

You take such amazing pictures! I need some tips from you. What kind of camera do you have? Looks like you have been having a super fun summer,

Life with boys... said...

thanks Leslie & Allison ; ) As for the camera, it is a point and shoot ,Sony cybershot

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

wonderful shots, what a perfect day!! :)

Cynthia said...

Hey...I came over to answer your question about the Pumpkin Fest that was on my blog...It was not in Geneva, it was in Homer Glen (I think it's south of the city?)

It would have been fun if the kiddos were older...just not quite ready for it;)