I am deeply in love with my family. We are a family of five and feeling complete. I live for my husband and my children and will always remember that "one day I will miss this." It is never a dull moment at our house with three boys, busy schedules and lots of LAUNDRY, I wouldn't have it any other way!
I am working hard at being the best Mom and Wife for my family and though at times I may stumble and fall, I will always keep trying. Afterall, everyday is a new day...
Though I am a Mom and Wife, I wear many hats from day to day, be it chaffeur, short order cook, snuggler, nurse or organizer of small messes, I enjoy my life and the company I keep.
I once thought the person I am, was defined by my career, but now understand that I am so much more than that and I am quite content with it being defined by my role in my family and the love we share.
Enjoy our journey, cause we do...
If We Only look to the Future, We Will Never Learn From Our Pasts...
Well yesterday NASA sent the shuttle Endeavor on it's way, it made a pit stop out at the flight line over night and will be headed out around 11, this morning. Here are some pics of the amazing site, in "Piggy Back" fashion.
2 comments:
cool
That is really cool!
Hey thanks for the kick turn lesson...I'm going to try tomorrow!
Post a Comment