Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday...


Our lovely kitchen...woohoo, looks like fun huh?

Well today is "Tackle it Tuesday", a new tradition I am starting!! I will embark on an adventure of a lifetime once a week...from cleaning the kitchen to "tackling" the laundry. I know thrilling, isn't it?

As the Mom of two boys under three, I'm lucky to find the time to do trivial things, you know like go to the bathroom or eat lunch, let alone the time to clean anything!! Clean while they sleep you say? Well, they have learned to collaborate against me and NEVER sleep at the same time during the day. So spare time is as mythical as the Unicorn!

After some elbow grease, finding a way to occupy -N-(the two and a half year old)and listening to -A-(the two month old) test his musical abilities, and let me tell you, wow that Boy has some lungs!! I finally got to the bottom of the grime and had to take a BREAK!! -A- was hungry...here is the half way point!



Right now you are probably wondering how a family of 3 1/2 can have soooo many dirty dishes after one weekend, yeah, well me too!!!

Isn't it amazing how a clean kitchen makes the house look clean, even if there ARE toys scattered about the living room floor, HA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nope- I do not wonder how your house gets dirty--I have three of my own that help me with the smae wonderment!

ps: I AM SO EXCITED you have a blog now!!!! You will be great at it!!!